Monday, January 10, 2011

Welcome!

Hey Everyone :)
I'm setting up this blog as an online resource for you. I will be posting pictures, videos, links, and other resources to help you reach your goals. On the right side of the page you will see a list of widgets -- there are links to important websites and resources so make sure you check it out!

This site is different than our google group. You can comment on this site, but unlike our google groups site you won't be able to have an online "conversation" here. This is more of a storage place for resources.

I am excited about the possibilities of using technology. Please think creatively with me and send me suggestions for what you would like to see, and what would be most helpful to you! I am open to ideas - my goal is to help you reach your goal!

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment